ID's for Taxi Driver Application

November 9, 2017

ID’s for a Taxi Licence.


ID’s for a taxi driver’s application or a taxi driver’s renewal application.


All applicants are required to send in original documents to confirm their identity, right to work in the UK and proof of address.


If you are the holder of a current UK, Irish, European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) passport this document along with 2 original documents to confirm your current address dated within the last 3 months should be produced.


Examples of original documents: - bank statement, benefit statement, utility bill or payslip. Mobile phone bills should not be used as utility bill, but landline bills are good. Electricity bills, oil bills or other bills on headed paper to you at your current address will count as an original document. Your accountant’s bill will cover it. But remember they cannot be more than 3 months old.


If you do not have a passport then you will need to send in your ordinary driving licence along with your birth certificate and proof of your National Insurance Number (P60, P45, submitted accounts, a National Insurance Card or another document with you NI number on it) and the 2 original documents to prove your address.


Remember you also need your Access NI completed online. If you need assistance with your Access NI then contact our Community Support Initiative and we will help you.



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Featured Posts

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Please reload

Search By Tags

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

North West Taxi Proprietors Ltd

028 71 362 556

  • Facebook App Icon